Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Response to Joan Walsh (Salon.com) on O'Reilley Factor

Joan Walsh was on the O'Reilley Factor last night to defend late term abortionist Dr. Tiller. I posted a comment to her story on Salon.com. This is what I wrote:

I'm not usually a fan of Bill O'Reilley because he is too much of a centrist, but he was right on point last night and you were owned, Joan Walsh.

As a TRUE Catholic, I am insulted that you would even bring up your Catholicism on national TV. You do not even resemble anything close to a Catholic by your unwavering support for that murderer Tiller.

What he did was vile and anyone that lacks the conscience to understand that is a despicable human being. What is with you so called feminists and your obsession with killing babies? People like you would fit right into Mao, Stalin, or Hitlers administration.

You people have the gumption to do whatever is necessary for your political cause. You are not the first. Nazi's were cut from your same cloth. Just ask the Jews that were sent to the death camp. That was "lawful" in Nazi Germany.

The innocent babies slaughtered by Tiller met the same fate. They just didn't have to make the trip to Auschwitz in the cattle car.

1 comment:

  1. While I believe that Tiller was an evil man, I don't support the person who killed him.

    "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place to wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, said the Lord."

    - Romans 12:19

    ReplyDelete