Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boycott Advertisers on CNN and MSNBC for Teabagging References

I am organizing a nationwide boycott of advertisers on CNN and MSNBC for their disgusting sexual comments in an attempt to disparage National Tea Party day on April 15th. Please respond with comments to my blog identifying these advertisers so we can put together an organized boycott.

In addition, please register your complaints with the FCC @

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Thanks,

Mark Moran

Countdown with Keith Olbermann Advertisers List:

Oracea
Forex.com (Currency trading)
Bounty Paper Towels
Volvo
Utah.travel
UPS Store
One A Day vitamins
Suzuki Autos
Levitra
Nutri-System

Anderson Cooper 360 Advertisers:

Cargill
Kodak
BP Petroleum
Staples
Disney
Verizon
Loreal
Honda
Hughes Net
AT&T
Nutri System
Samsung
Toro
True North
Exxon Mobil
Exelonpatch.com
DirecTV
Principal Financial
GE
BMW
Bayer Advanced
Progressive
Marriot
Subaru
Citibank
Sprint
One Touch
Charles Schwab

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I jsut found your site via a Google search, because I had the same idea myself. The only way to take back control is by following the money - and putting it back in our own pockets.

    I'm on board. And I'll be bringing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please provide email links to the advertisers on the offending programs.

    ReplyDelete